Adjusting services of Doors and Windows
All Tech Windows Inc. offers you a quality service
… as well as
- To avoid compromising of the seals all our windows are installed and leveled out to make sure they close properly and will not lead to any water leakage.
- For proper window level, pre-cut shims are used. It helps to decrease rotation of the frame and distortion and provides the correct operational functions of the window.
- Polyurethane spray foam is used as air and temperature sealant to ensure that no air or heat can escape through the frames of the windows
- As part of the air and vapor protector sealant is usually added to the external unit. It prevents leakage and drafts from outside as well keeps the home dry.
- At the end of the installation, your installer will go over the windows with to make sure you are satisfied with the work that was completed.
- The moment the installation was completed, our specialist make sure that everything runs smoothly and will be happy to answer any questions that you have.
The adjustment process is considered to be completed when:
- Window installation is leveled and squared.
- All the windows have proper sealing.
- All window units have proper operating functions.
- Neat and detailed condition of all finishes.
- Working space remains clean.